1. If you currently have a cleaning service that you are happy with, as far as price, dependability, and quality of work is concerned, please stay with them.
2. If you are not happy or you do not presently have a cleaning service we suggest that you obtain at least two estimates so you can compare companies. For a proper comparison make sure that you request the same type of service from all the companies that you are getting estimates from.
3. Make certain that the company you hire has an office that is staffed during normal business hours and that messages left after business hours are returned the next business day.
4. It may be important for you to hire a company that can get your job done even when the normal person who does your job is unable to. In other words, the company has additional staff that can come in and clean if the normal person is sick or off work for any reason.
5. Whomever you chose as you’re cleaning service make certain they carry Liability and Worker Compensations Insurance. Request a Certificate of Insurance from them if you have any question as to their insurance status.
6. The company you hire should also withhold and pay all federal and state taxes for all staff members working at your home or business.